How It Works and Eligibility
Learn more about our service, how it works and your eligibility.
- Generating a CTR rebate claim requires the minimum time and effort on your part.
- Our team of experts will handle all the technical aspects for you.
- We will need to understand about your business and have a simple questionnaire to help us do this, and will also need to see your accounts, trial balances and corporation tax calculations – which are usually sent by your accountant, unless you have them to hand.
- The basis for what we do is the data held and used within your business. Data has enormous value, but if it is collected, held or used without complying to the 99 data privacy laws known as GDPR – let alone lost or stolen through a data breach – the resulting claims can easily run into tens of thousands of pounds or even millions.
- We are able to calculate the value and risk connected to your data based on the type, quantity, usage, and the security connected to it. This is our magic formula, and what makes CTR unique. We use this information to produce a claim for you with legal justification and standard accounting processes.
- It takes a maximum of 10 working days to complete your calculations and reports which are then sent to you for approval. All you have to do is sign off the claim, and we will submit it on your behalf.
- Claims are usually settled within 6-8 weeks when we deduct our fee and forward the balance directly into your business account.
- We ask you some business focused questions
- We use our unique algorithm to identify your risk
- We generate a report and identify the value of your rebate
- Our accounting team submits the claim, amending your accounts
- CTR receive the refund 6-8 weeks from submission
- CTR deducts its success fee
- You receive the balance directly into your company account
- Moving forward, we can provide compliance, training, and risk management, as well as a review of your position protecting the business and its value for the future
Interestingly, if you have made an R&D claim in the past 2 years, we can also use the same process to enhance these claims.
All you have to do to start your claim is apply today!
Deciding whether you are eligible for a Corporation Tax rebate is easy.
Your business qualifies if:
- You have paid £20,000 or more in Corporation Tax in the last 2 accounting years
- You are happy to work with our team of legal and accounting experts on a success fee only basis – you pay nothing if we are not successful
It sounds simple and it is. All the technicalities are taken care of by our team of legal and financial experts, but we keep you clearly informed every step of the way.
As you might expect, we are receiving a high volume of potential claims, so in order to avoid delay in processing your application, please get started today.